XVIII International Scientific Conference “RESHETNEV READINGS” is dedicated to the memory of Mikhail Reshetnev, an outstanding scientist, chief-constructor of space-rocket systems and communication satellites.
In 2014 the Conference will be held in November 11-13 in the frame of the International Scientific and Technical Congress “Space and Information Technologies of the XXI Century”.
Plenary sessions, round tables, forums will be attended by famous scientists, developers, designers representing the space technology sector, as well as professionals and experts in IT industry. A number of outstanding academic figures expressed their interest in the event of such a level including Jaures Alferov, Vice-president of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Academician of RAS, Nobel laureate, Dirk Bochar, General Secretary of the European Federation of National Engineering Associates (FEANI), Prof. Yuri Gulyaev, Academician of RAS, Member of the Presidium of RAS, President of the International Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, Director of the Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics of RAS, as well as rectors of the largest universities in Russia, chief executives of well-known research enterprises and representatives of big businesses.
- Projecting and production of aircraft, space research works and projects.
- Large transformable constructions of spacecraft.
- Aerospace engines, power stations and temperature control systems in aircraft.
- Control systems, space navigation and communication systems.
- Space electronic instrument engineering.
- Usage of space means and technologies for environmental monitoring.
- Mechanics of special systems.
- Control and testing of aerospace equipment.
- Exploitation and reliability of aircraft.
- Exploitation and maintenance of aerospace equipment.
- Technology and mechatronics in machine building.
- Mathematical methods of modeling, control and data analysis.
- Applied mathematics and mechanics.
- Information control systems.
- Software tools and information technologies.
- Methods and means of information protection.
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies in aerospace industry.
- Small spacecraft: production, exploitation and control.
- Management and economic issues of aviation and space complexes.
- Logistics and supply chain management at enterprise.
- Innovation technologies in management and international cooperation in aerospace industry.
- Actual status and perspectives of development of engineering education.
Conference Proceedings are included in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index. On-line version of the proceedings will be posted on the site of the electronic library Elibrary.ru.
Siberian State Aerospace University 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Ave., 660014 Krasnoyarsk, Russia